Mental Health & Wellness Resources
Click the links below to view more resources.
Join the SCW Private Facebook Group
Join a growing community of Wisconsin healthcare professionals as we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis. All conversations are visible only to other group members. The current conversation includes how to manage elective cases going forward, shortages of supplies, and potential bed shortages. Other topics might include safety precautions, considerations when operating/treating patients with COVID-19, and many others.
Source: Department of Pyschological Medicine, King’s College – London
- Review of how to handle quarantine
- Recommendations for maintaining mental health
Factors Associated with Mental Health Outcomes Among Healthcare Workers Exposed to Coronavirus Disease
Source: JAMA Surgery
- Findings that medical professionals on the front line will likely require mental health services during/following outbreak
- Provides brief overview of how to handle a disaster or traumatic event
- Provides resources for contacts, and addresses children specifically